:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

my 1st day in 2012 :)))

bye bye 2011 , hello 2012 :)))))

yesterday go to pavilion countdown xDDD
my brother say pavilion ada orang gaduh!!!!! >W<
OMG....... >W< luckily luckily xDDD

pavilion memang banyak orang larrrr >W< aiduh, but i really like the firework!!!
really beautiful xDD i like it >W<

2012, i want my life be greatest !!!! hope so , really unaccustomed now.... aiskkk >W<

yea, I'm 16 years old adi :))) [old old old adi /.\ ]
2012 , I will be senior adi , sr1C :)))
hope tat class , i will enjoy :))))

hope have many memories in tat class :)))

i will be a good student /.\ [  hello, impossible larrrrr >W< ]

i think i can forgot u :))))))

hehe xDDD ellis hyin very funny >W<
ellis help you chg a name , call 毛毛 >W<
hehehehehe xDDD this name really very funny!!!!!
laugh sei me arrr , LOL

first day??? tat still same :)))))

but, i really very happy in today :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><