:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Monday, January 2, 2012

omgggg, I FAINT >W< TOO SCARY

just now go to hospital , then suddenly faint at hospital .
omggggg, really too scare >W<
luckily my dad besides me :)))) thankssss for my daddy :))

my first time, tat felling is
- can't hearing anything
-whole body was very very cold
-cold sweat >W<

then my daddy quickly take a hot milo for me :)))))
after drinking ----> TREMBLING and HEADACHE !!!!!!!! sooo scary !!!! >W<

wow, then go to clinic , tat doctor said i din eat lunch and unaccustomed the hospital
wahsai, tat doctor told me dunwan keep-fit again >W<
omgggggg, yea doctor !! i will T^T


just now faint , i think i were dead >W<
just say

: omggggg, jesus i was too young, i don't want dead, i have many thing want to do !!
please , don't bring me >W<

hehe xDDD i very stupiak >W< god blesssss :)) thankssss god :))))))

aiskkkk xDD


别说我懦弱 、 我未曾坚强过 :))))))




我要快乐 、哪怕再笑得大声 :)))))
yea, i want happy :))))
this is my wish :)))
blesss me , bless me i can do it :)))))


我知道、我可以:)))))))

1 comment:

  1. take care and eat more, i shock when i c ur blog knew u r fainted. dont always said u r fat anymore a ^O^

    ReplyDelete

welcome to SUKI'S world ><