:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WTF!!!!!!!!!! TO YOU!!!!!!

TO THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for my rude!!! BUT, i really angry now

EH, HELLO ??!!!!!!!! I have LCLY u mie????!!!
I juz ask u , how about ur juec result....
can you don't want think too much
i know u hate me now , i know u hate me because of me
i juz dunno why u wan so care about tat things

i juz think u very funny , very cheap and very shallow , do you know??!!

NOW, FROM NOW , I REALLY VERY HATE YOU!

YOU NEVER BE MY FREN AGAIN....

i juz hate you like tell other ppl somethings was not true

can u dunwan be tat??!!!



so funny ,  i never think you will do like tat !!!!!


WTF, I HATE YOU NOW!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><