:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

AWW...... ROLLER XDDDD

ouch!!!!!!!!!! pain pain pain and pain >W<
roller !!!! go with my boubuii staphanie lum :DDD
AWW.... lum mei yan !!!! u push me >W< and i fall down ><
pain larrrrr TT    AIDUH!!!
tat day - 22.12.2011 [ i was very happy tat day :)))]



but ,  still feel hurt tat day :(( i think the reason is YOU bahh ><




my PMR result  -  1A 3B 4C
i really hate my result , damn it!!!
just really disappointed  to the result ..
i just can't believe it , haizz

i cry because my result , just too over valued myself

i just think my result will get many A ...
still say the test was too easy = =

really too disappointed....... and too felt sorry to my parent, my friend , myself

I'm SORRY :))))





一个人、真的很孤单

我最讨厌这种感觉、那个人、你懂么????




No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><