:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

short updated :)))

hmmm, today too happy :))))

god blessssssss

valentine's day /.\
aissskkkk , celebrate with my dear frenz bahhh :)))
ohh yeah, I LOVE MY FRIENDS XDD

nahhh, u see :)) i love u all sooooo much !!! :PPP

chocolate :))) [ valentine i will give my friends chocolate , great right ??? xDD ]

wakaboom, leann chin zi ying !!!
remember bring tat P.E. shirt arrhhh!!
if u din bring ,  i will die /.\

so,
NOW, TAKE THE SHIRT AND PUT INTO YOUR BAG!!

wakakaka, thanks to you :)))))
love you  /.\

erm, nothing to write adi,
today mood ------ > happy :))))))

lastly, thank to tat boy lat my happy :))
leann , u know right????
after school i told you de :))))))

ILY to tat boy was i loved :))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><