:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

just do it :)))) crazy /.\

I hate my eyes because it is the only part of my face that cannot hide my emotions


Sometimes its painful to wait for someone...
Sometimes its painful to forget someone...
But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget...

it was too difficult in our life :)))
cheer up :))))
just do it , be myself    :))))

and please let me remember, you are not mine :)))))
please remember, but i not sure i can do it :))

2moro going out with my frenzzz :))))
woohoooossss!!!!!!!!  tooo happy xDDD

recently at facebook always spam notification
wakaboommmssss!!!!! became a spammer???? /.\
crazy for it , because nothing to do :))) aiskkkkk



When people walk away from you, let them walk.
Don't try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, and caring for you.
When people walk away from you, let them walk.
Your destiny is never tied to anyone that left...




如果发短信息给一个人,一直不回,不要再发了。没有这么卑微的等待。

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><