:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

countdown my last day in 2011 :)))

hmmmm, last day in 2011
2011, i will miss you de :)))))
because have many memories in this year :))))
i will always remember u :)))) hehe xDDDD

today, i will going pavilion to countdown with my frenzzz :)))
wow wow wow , i just want see the firework >W<

yea, today u oso din sms for me  :)))
never mind, i don't care adi :)))
because i really very tired adi :)))
no nid ur blessing :))))))
thanksss for you , din sms for me :))
let my heart was dead now :))))

2012, i will be a happy girl :))
happy is the important thing in my life :))))
i know, i can do it :))))

hehe xDDD I'm very stupid stupid stupid >W<
aiyorrrrr , don't know how to say ... aiskkk



我要快乐、哪怕再笑得大声  :)))))))))

yea, i want happy ... :))))

blessss me :))))

blesss me be happy in 2012


没原因、我就是特别特别特别特别特别的喜欢你

就那么简单:)))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><