:for tat boy , i miss youuu so much :)))))♥

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

happy valentine's day~♥

Happy valentine's day
紫色情人节~~xDD
happy valentine's day to all my friends~
thank for ur all de chocolate~~
thx elize, suki chong, ally, kimberly,shu sen, yik mun, yan kwa
chocolate~~~~♥
and thx tuck leong de present~xD
the puppy very cute~~~
thx ar~=]
and tat keychain is for me de???
wakaka~=]]]
today very hapi~!!!
duno today wan stay back anot lehh?~
my fren call me stay back~
cuz she wan teach me maths~xDD
yeah~!!!!!!!
my elize~
you reli wan let him go????
din hv any chance for him?????
hope you can be hapi again~
smile~=]]]
my tung yen~!!!!
you also nid take care yourself arh~
smile=]]
it's a happy day~~!
I LOVE THIS DAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome to SUKI'S world ><